The Museum of Lead Mining offers both the facilities and fun necessary for a great group outing.
We welcome tourists and special interest groups. Group visits are welcome during the season and can be accommodated outside the season by mutual agreement.
A special discount rate is available for groups over 20, in order to qualify for this group discount:
- The group must contain 20 or more individuals who are charged for admission.
- The visit, and any special requirements, must be booked at least a week in advance using the on-line booking form
- One person must be nominated as group leader, and will remain responsible for the group throughout the visit
- The group must enter the site together. If visitors arrive by their own transport, the group visitors need to assemble outside and enter as a single group
- Payment in full is required, by cash or credit card, 7 days in advance of the booked visit.
Group bookings can only be accepted on the understanding that groups include a sufficient number of adult helpers who will continue to exercise supervision and control of the children in their charge in the same manner that a parent would. This ensures both the happiness and safety of your group and that of other visitors.